Ole & Sven

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ole & Sven
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:54:11 -0500
Ole and Sven were fishing one day when Sven pulled out a cigar.
  Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light. "Ya, shure, I tink
haff a lighter," he replied. Then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled
out
a BIC lighter 10 inches
  long. "Yiminy Cricket!" exclaimed Sven, taking the huge BIC lighter in his
hands. "Vhere did yew get dat monster??"
  "Vell," replied Ole, "I got it from my Genie."
  "You haff a genie in yor tackle box?" Sven asked.
  "Ya, shure, right here in my tackle box," says Ole.
  "Could I see him?" So Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops
the genie. Addressing the genie, Sven says, "Hey dere! I'm a good friend of
yor master Vill you grant me vun vish?"
  "Yes I will", says the genie.
  So Sven asks the genie for a million bucks. The genie disappears back into
the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there, waiting for his million bucks.
  Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks,
flying overhead.
  Over the roar of the million ducks Sven yells at Ole, "I asked for a
million BUCKS, not a million Ducks!"
  Ole answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew, da genie is hard of hearing. Do
yew
reelly tink I asked for a 10-inch BIC!