Re: Firebirds

To: "dpulju" <dpulju@usintouch.com>,
Subject: Re: Firebirds
From: "Bill \"Pokey\" Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:10:28 -0500
Dale,
Is it a plain Jane Firebird or a TransAm? Try to find a TransAm the aero
numbers are better. Years to look for 85-89 with 89 being the better year
supposedly. I acquired a plain Jane 89 for 200 and then spent another 400 on
all the aero parts from and 89 TransAm GTA. So just kind of depends on
what's available near you. Here a TransAm with a decent body is way over
priced just to gut out.

Bill "Pokey" Bennett