Hello from Batts Racing

To: "land speed list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hello from Batts Racing
From: "Paul Batts" <xlwp@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:22:56 -0500
Hi all,
My name is Paul Batts. My wife, Karen, and I race the #2801 Buell (1350
Pushrod Bike) at Maxton.
We have been racing at Maxton since being infected with Land Speed in
September 2001. Actually the bug had always been there but until learning
about the ECTA and Maxton, Land Speed was something I could only watch (been
watching since I was a kid) ya'll  do on television (when there is TV
coverage, which is not often enough).
Hopefully we'll make it to Bonneville in the not to distant future.
Anyway, just wanted to say hi.
Looking forward to learning a lot.
Hoping to contribute a little.

Special thanks to Keith Turk and the whole ECTA gang for making us feel like
family from the moment we arrived, that first Friday, at "The Monster Mile".

PB

---