Re: tools

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: tools
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:20:52 -0700
Its all a devious plot.....
The Chinese are betting that by the time we go to war with
them, all the tools in America will have been purchased at
Harbor Freight. By the forth month of the war, all of our
tools will be broken, and out of their 90-day warrenty. We
won't be able to make any repairs to our war machine, and
thus, are doomed :(
Ed (my Snap-Ons are buried and ready)