Re: Chrysler Bike

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrysler Bike
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:26:22 -0700
I will pay their entry fee for Speedweek, to
get them to show up....

doubt they will, as there is no "theoretical"
category....

to me theoretical means  "we really cant
explain why it didnt work that way"

god love the Bonneville racers who live
in reality...

I got my head up my ass,  yet I would love
to race them for pink slips with a motor
over
 8 times smaller,  seriously, if anone  has
a contact with them,  Louise???

we need another group of engineers to come
out to Bonneville to show us up...

I think its groovy to come out with a machine
like that,  but the theoretical BS I guess is better
spent on the legions of ignorant that they evidentally
thrive on...

Joe (coffee buzz worn off)  :):)