Re: Tractive effort VS Aerodynamics drag wall

To: Nt788@aol.com, wmtsmith@landracing.com, nafzger@vtc.net,
Subject: Re: Tractive effort VS Aerodynamics drag wall
From: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:18:32 +1300
> << That will be well beyond the torque peak so I'd better pack some
>  intermediate sets as well when we return later this year, based on your
>  valuable advice.
>  This list is No 1 !
>
>  Chris H......................NZed >>
> The way I see's it, with the lower gear you now have to get more rpm to
get
> the same speed plus more rpm to get more. Can your engine do it? JACK   It
> would help at the drags!

Jack.......... the engine is definitely built to meet the demand  but as you
know in this game nothings a definite and when the flag drops the bull
stops, that's why I do this. Apart from all the good people and great times,
it is the raw challenge of the effort. Paying attention to the advice from
only those in the know injected with your own ingenuity and inventiveness to
hopefully get some edge.