Airbox design

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Airbox design
From: Ralph Forsythe <rf-list@centerone.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:01:43 -0700
In case you aren't on the MC-engine list...  There is a bit of discussion
right now on airbox design and sizing.  IMO this is one of the more
conveniently overlooked aspects of engine performance, partially because to
do it right almost requires a PhD in physics and The Force.  However if
anyone would like, I'd be happy to send you copies of the list digests and
you can read through them, and maybe get some useful info out of them.

Just shoot me an email if you want this stuff.

- Ralph