Monster Garage..

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Monster Garage..
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:21:38 EST
I'm sure our Bruce Ferguson is very proud of his Celebrity son and the
pictorial side-bar of his "Black Radon ." He probably had a great time and
got cool tooled. I've always had a problem with shows that are hyped up and
fall short due to the necessities of commercial T.V... That show is an
advertisement interrupted by advertisements! At least they didn't have a P.C.
token embarrassing themselves this week..Most of these
competition/junkyard/robotic thingies lose their luster rapidly with me,
anyway....reality TV alternative for Motorheads too , is the idea, I guess.
Why don't they bring back "The Gong Show "? THAT was Classic TV