Re: Rules and Competition Question

To: <NeuMaxRacing@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rules and Competition Question
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:56:41 -0800
Erik,

There is absolutly no driving of a race vehicle under power other than on the
race track. Most people will either coast to the return road with the power
off or if you cannot carry enough speed drive to the return road. When on the
return road the engine MUST be off. My question is how are you going to get
your race car and trailer to Bonneville if you don't have a tow vehicle?

Dan Warner