Re: 50cc Monster World Record

To: "Michael Puig" <puig@artshot.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 50cc Monster World Record
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:03:05 -0800
Mike
Welcome aboard the LSR site.You will probably get more advice then you want
here but it's all worth while
except in Keith's case he makes fake rocks and is a little wierd at times
but we let him rant anyway. Really this is what the site
is for. A lot of information is passed along here and many questions are
asked by others looking for help and ideas.

As you will find out there are no easy records but the main thing is to set
your goals and go after them. Sounds like
a fun project and the best of luck to you. I am the chief timer at
Bonneville. Hope to see you there in 2003.
By the way, when you respond to reply all make sure you delete the trailer
at the end of the page.

Glen