Re: 50cc Monster World Record

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: 50cc Monster World Record
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:26:01 -0700
funny thing is jon that what we thought was lack of
common sense, likely turned turned some wheels inside
their superior mental mastubation abilities (engineering degree's)
and they will likely take that knowledge and apply it to
show up next time and hook up big time and go faster than any
of our records,  seriously,  it wouldnt surprise me to see them
take a little data and make it go a hell of a long way further than
you or I did pissing on our stuff for a decade....

gotta love bonneville.........

Joe :)