Re: Turdonamics

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Turdonamics
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:26:00 -0700
List,

Joe did some of that wind testing with Pee one year. Driving on the way to
the salt, so anxious he didnt want to pull over so he pee in cup and throw
out window land on the bike, all of the front, not to much on the rear of
bike.
Joe and his pee for all kind of testing. He tested it wind way, also tested
it in the motor oil. I think the motor oil proved to be a pretty good test.
Something had to keep the motor together during that run. The wind testing
just sucked.

Jonathan