Re: the Pierson Coupe story

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: the Pierson Coupe story
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:53:12 +0000
Tom, Dick,       A Special thanks to both of you!

I'm looking forward to it!   :-)

    Signin' off,-it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug",
                   ...STILL in exile, in So-New YaWK but now it colder than
a well diggers A--  outside.  Windy as He-- too...  :-(

       Spring ?  where's Spring ??  Gawd!  where's Spring ?

"Necessity is the plea of every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

      -William Pitt

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

   -Thomas Paine