Re: Aircraft story ... addendum to book suggestions

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aircraft story ... addendum to book suggestions
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:14:43 -0500
  Barnes & Noble has 5 , lowest price is $275.
first edition  and signed by the author.  is one reason these
are priced that way.

 always was a popular book among the Skunk Works folks & followers.
I've got a look of books on the Blackbird, but that one is not in my
collection.

 IIRC: heard rumors that it MAY be published again with updates..