Re: Winter!

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:47:21 -0800
Jon
If you have a slide in reciever hitch, I caot the slide in part with grease
and the reciever part has a sponge cut too fit
and soaked in oil with a rubber cap over the front of the tube. Had a slide
in get stuck a few years back and had to pull it out
with a chain tied to a pole. Big mess to de-rust and clean up after the
fact. Lessons learned.
Glen