Re: Winter!

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: Winter!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 08:01:39 -0800
List
Neil beat me to it, we have done it for years and it really works. The old
machinests with wooden tool chests were the ones that I learned from. It
stills pays
clean everything when you get home. Another thing a lot of the racers do is
put the DZUS fasteners in a coffee can of ATF so they don't rust during
 the off season. The salt AKA as Wendover loctite will raise hell with any
moving part on the car / bike. A major clean-up and oiling of everything is
a must.
SAme goes for electrical connections.
Glen