Re: racing teams

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: racing teams
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:29:37 -0800
Aaahhhh, Ron, this is no record car. Might have the ponies, but not the
aero. Building it for an entirely different reason. Which is, building is
fun in and of itself, and oh, I want to surpass the 1927 203.792 mph that
Sir Henry Segrave did and in doing sobecame the fastest man on wheels at
that time and the first record over 200mph. The I might have the fastest
Sunbeam on the planet.And of course, the driver will be which ever of my
multi-personality disordered mind is stringest on that day!

mayf