Re: racing teams

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: racing teams
From: Michael Siewert <mdsiewer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:05:42 -0700
Guess I messed up yesterday and didn't copy this to the list

North of 49 (#1149) is a team effort, the drivers are the team
instigators and primary contributors, Ted Allan and Don Siewert.
We started out as a clique in a local rod club who visited Bonneville
(1998) as spectators. Don got the salt bug bad, and kept bringing new
folks down there until he infected Ted. Together the two of them had
the drive and resources to rally the rest of us into a team.

So far we are all having a blast!
The team so far;
Ted Allan, Builder, Driver
Don Siewert, Bodyman, Hustler, Driver
Ken Gilmour, Engine
John "Roddermonster" Radermacher, Tires, Hustler
Bryan Long, Fire system, Engineer
Dave Ness, Electrical systems, Ignition
Mike Siewert, doodler, t-shirts, plaques, buckles etc.
Al Gingles, Gopher
Brian O'Sullivan, Rear end
Gary Savage, Transmission
Rob Siewert, Team Chef
There's more, because we consider all of our sponsors part of the
team, right down to each and evry person who buys one of our T-shirts.

--
--
Michael D. Siewert