RE: Pierson Coupe Story

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pierson Coupe Story
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:12:23 -0600
Great story, Tom!

That old coupe on the cover of Hot Rod may have been where I got interested
in Bonneville, too.  It was my favorite "Hot Rod" car, and that is about the
time I first became aware of Bonneville.

Did it at one time have frame rails made from the (honeycomb aluminum) wing
struts from a PBY flying boat?  -- or am I getting it confused with another
highly-chopped LSR coupe from the same era?  (It's been a lot of years.)

Thanks for sharing with us.
Russ, #1226B