Re: E-motors... and cost...

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E-motors... and cost...
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:16:28 EST
In a message dated 1/29/03 4:07:14 AM Central Standard Time,
ddahlgren@snet.net writes:

<< I am sure I have missed some parts as well but here is the first 15,750
and i
 suspect i am low on many parts as well. >>

Dave what you came up with is about the same as I got. I know Jegs and Summit
are not the source of parts for high end racers but it was a rough idea of
what I might expect to spend. I know it cost a lot for R&D and testing but
I'm just talking about parts. You can buy parts that I think are overkill for
your application, things I don't think make that much difference. Such as
1200.00 versus 3000.00 cranks 800.00 rods versus 1600.00 rods and heads you
came go all over the place on price for them. Just my 1/2 cent worth. Larry
Mac