I'm back

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm back
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 07:07:25 -0600
Howdy, I'm back from a 2 1/2 month stay in the Antarctic (living in a
tent!) , and a short three week stay in New Zealand. looked for BSA bits
while in nz didn't find any but had a great time riding a BMW r80 while
there, even ifn it was on the wrong side of the road.  anybody here looking
at the Megasquirt? I got two of those, one to use in the 348 chevy Pig and
the other in the Dodge racecar. gonna start building the intake for the 348
next weekend.

              John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
                   FAX 608-265-2316
         Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                  Bonneville Salt Flats
            H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                    131.333 MPH set 1995
                    136.666 MPH set 1996
                    140.292 MPH set 2000
                    144.396 MPH set 2000
      MPS-PG 441 c.c.1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                     95.193 MPH set 2001
                     107.371 MPH best speed 2002