Water Circulation

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Water Circulation
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:47:02 -0600
Hey Neil.... it was quiet yesterday....  I've had some questions about water
flow now and again.... there's a fella that comes racing with us named Carl
Adams.... I don't know how to get ahold of him right off but someone like
John Beckett might...

Carl is extreamly knowledgable and owns a business building Nascar water
pumps.  He's also just a hell of a nice guy.... and will walk you thru the
system .... sure wish I'd tape recorded our conversations about SBC water
flow.... it's not that complicated.... but he's done dyno work and serious
measured testing on steam and air pockets... so on and so forth...