Re: LSR vrs costs

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: LSR vrs costs
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:55:51 -0500
Tom

    Hotly contested! Hmmm... How many time have we swapped that record over
the last 10 or 12 years? What was it when I started playing in your "salt
box" 206 MPH? And now its almost 230 MPH. And how many times did we also
miss swapping records over those same years. It's been a hoot. I sure hope
to make it out again and give you another run for record in 2003.     I know
my effort has always been on the low buck side, but from time to time, and
with LOT'S of help from partners and friends, has been very rewarding and
always fun.

John