Re: Hot Rod Book Author Arnie Shuman comments on Tear

To: foxriverkid@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Book Author Arnie Shuman comments on Tear
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 12:18:05 EST
       Hi Bob ....... I have had trouble sending that email for some reason,
and have sent it three times before it popped up in my email. Sorry you
got the version without Arnie's email address. Here it is :
                         squarerollbars @yahoo.com
       The last email on this that I sent also added the fact that Arnie is
an
ex-Navy jet jockey ...... he has flown a whole lot faster than he went in the
neat hiboy roadster that he and brother Bernie campaigned in the Fifties /
Sixties New England drag wars !  I rate his book right up there alongside
of Louise's wonderful book on Bonneville in my 50 plus year Automotive /
Rodding / Dragracing collection. I even bought three of them in case any
ever got lost,strayed, stolen or greasy !
                           Bruce
PS :  Just wondering where the Fox River is without looking it up ???