Re: Further tragedy ( Today's Loss of Our Space Shuttle )

To: speedtimer@charter.net, dwarner@electrorent.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Further tragedy ( Today's Loss of Our Space Shuttle )
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 13:01:26 EST
          I hope that all Americans will take a few moments sometime this
weekend to contemplate the loss of these brave people that are on the
forefront of mankind's first faltering steps, or flights, in our reach for
space
travel and pushing the bounds of our knowledge ever further. Our condolences
to all the families and friends of these Space Pioneers who know the risks
involved, and still pursue their goals in advancing America's role in
space flight and exploration.  These crew members are a source of
inspiration for many of us, young and old alike. The loss of Columbia and
its' crew represents a great loss for both America and future generations
of space travelers of all nations .  May They Rest In Peace
                 Bruce Ferguson