Slight Correction To My Last Email ........ Snow Job !!!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Slight Correction To My Last Email ........ Snow Job !!!
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:29:25 EST
    As to the last sentence ......" supposed to get 4 to 6 ' of the white
stuff "
......... let's make that read 4 to 6 ", although twenty five years ago, on
this
very date, February 6, New England was brought to a standstill in the
infamous Blizzard Of ' 78, which actually saw tens of thousands of vehicles
left stranded on I 95 throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island, and probably
other states . There were actually drifts of three, four, and more feet deep
in
many places ..... and I hope I never see that, or anything close to it, again.
        I will give my future share of all those pretty flakes to Wes to ski
on
in Utah, and to Seldom Seen Slim up thar in Marquette ....... you boys are
welcome to it, if you will just come and get it !!!
                       BDF