FW: 1978

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: 1978
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:22:03 -0800
Hi Bruce & Dan,

I lived in Marlborough (MA) at the time. Just made it home from Waltham
after deciding to leave work early. One of the last cars to make it into my
apt. complex lot. My trusty 2WD stick Gremlin passed lots of "muscle" cars
who couldn't make it up the various Rt. 20 hills.

Next morning the parking lot (usually packed with 50 or so cars) was a white
field sporting a nice crop of radio antennas.

All the residents spent the day having a dig-out party.

One at a time, each car was dug out by 20-30 guys and gals. Then the freed
car was pushed up the grade and parked in a line on the street.

At the end of the day, and we all drove back into the now-cleared lot.

Moved to So. Cal. 3 years later. Had enough driving the old CB-750 in the
rain and snow behind a Windjammer, Hippo-Hands, and a jump-suit.

Dana