Re: In car video/helmet cam recorder

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In car video/helmet cam recorder
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 06:43:07 -0800 (PST)
I have a helmet cam(can be mounted anywhere), that I
plan on using as a "tool" more then a "visual of the
run" type of thing.
But I have no recording device.. it hooks to a video
camera which i do not have. I'd like to find someone
that has one of the "small" video recorders(no visual
option on it, just  a recorder) and see if they'd be
interested in borrowing the cam if I could borrow
their recorder(save costs for both of us).
I would only need it in maxton about mid season for 2
or 3 meets to check chain slap, tire growth, minimal
tufting, suit flap and tuning(it has a mic I can use
for motor noise and audio of the exhuast)... so it
would be free for bonneville for the person that has
the recorder.
Just thought I'd throw that out here.
Todd Dross