Re Non-LSR, Kooking Wif Keith

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re Non-LSR, Kooking Wif Keith
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:15:08 EST
Re;"When cooking sandwiches...... preheating begal's is recommended ... but
only
if they are frozen".................Here in the great frozen civilized North,
we go rabbit hunting with our Begals, keep them in the back of our unheated
Pickups at worst. Did you possibly do military service in a Foreign country
and acquire a taste for Dog? Hot Dogs, Devil Dogs, Corn Dogs, O.K., nuked
puppies, not O.K.! And so it begins, another chapter in the growing legend of
"Keith, Bachelor Begal Baker"..........Bob, Beef,Beer,and Bronx Bagels,
Wanner