Re: Mule motor parts...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mule motor parts...
From: "Bill \"Pokey\" Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:06:59 -0500
OK now what do the ends of the cam at the break look like? Are they jagged,
some what flat with a dip or rise to opposite side, or are the slightly
tapered with a twist? Is it possible for big end of rod to have hit cam?
What does the cam drive look like?  Passing this info on to the valvetrain
experts at work to see if they have seen similar failures on the spin test
machines. Seems odd to me for bottom of lifters knocked out and no bent
pushrods.
Bill