RE: Big Daddy's Vintage Liner

To: "'Russel Mack'" <rtmack@concentric.net>, saltfevr@xmission.com,
Subject: RE: Big Daddy's Vintage Liner
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:59:49 -0700
Check out the Awful Awful Fuel Altered site at; www.mysterion.net/AAFA/
<http://www.mysterion.net/AAFA/>   Like 900 photos, even Oz. & Brit. cars.
Did you go to the fuel altered meet they had at Tucson last year?  They had
about a dozen, Nanook, Pure Hell, etc.  All in the old short wheel base
configuration, not the new funny car style chassis.

Boy those things go sides in a hurry!  LOL

Dale

                Tom:
                the AA/Fuel Altered Roadsters on that site bring back my
best drag racing
                memories ever (as a young spectator only, I'm sorry to say).
                Russ, #1226B

                .

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..