RE: Big Daddy's Vintage Liner

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>, <saltfevr@xmission.com>,
Subject: RE: Big Daddy's Vintage Liner
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:43:02 -0600
Dale:
love that site!  It was great seeing pics of "Pure Hell" that I'd never seen
before.  That was a real fantasy car, for me.

As you imply, it took a real driver to manage one of those.  (I don't even
think TC would have helped very much!)

Heard about that Altered "revival" in Tucson after the fact.  Sure wish I
had been there.  Let me know if you hear of another one coming up--
wherever.
Russ, #1226B