Tech inspection

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Tech inspection
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:53:25 -0700
When we all start our checklist's for Bonneville
we ought to start it with our our own bodies
safety inspection,  before fire bottles and the rest
lets get our own,  that may also find leaking valves,
crud in the oiling (arterial/venous) system,  causes
of headaches (besides spouses or rear steered vehicles,
are they one in the same?),   personal plumbing glitches,
or causes of serious fatigue and malaise or pain

so that we can do Bonneville for many more years

ps Mayf,  just cuz your a doc,  dont do your own
check up

Joe :)