Re: Tech inspection

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Tech inspection
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:57:34 -0800 (PST)
Be thorough and don't kid yourself, about your car or your health.  I started
going through my car last weekend, and found that both "U" bolts on the left
rear spring had come loose.  Really loose.  It probably happened on the two
thousand miles of trailer riding, but never-the-less, the left rear wheel
wandering around in the wheel well would have made for an interesting first run
in the spring.
Dick J In East Texas