Re: NON LSR lying data recorder

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: NON LSR lying data recorder
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:04:21 -0800
Dave, I totally agree. I have worked with Winston Cup Champions, Daytona 500
winners etc. During tire testing in the old days at Daytona they would rig up a
light on the roll bar you could see from the infield that would only be on if
you had the gas pedal on the
floor. Had one driver tell me the only way he could be sure to keep the light
on was to take his left foot and put it on top of his right foot. Doug