Re: NON LSR lying data recorder

To: "Doug Odom" <popms@thegrid.net>, <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: NON LSR lying data recorder
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:34:32 -0600
This whole conversation is really interesting...

Dave first helped out in 2000 at both speedweek and WOS.... his personal
deal was it was hard to tune on something with so little information....
mostly because he had to depend on my imput which was or wasn't accurate ...
It was never offensive.... frankly it was the absolute truth.... as a driver
your limited to the dealing with the total environment not just the water
temp for example.... your trying to corral a car at 200plus miles an hour
and keep 700 + hp going in the right direction....

My ability to sample data and recall it truly is limited.... hence the data
acq system ....

COURSE YA KNOW DAVE AIN'T going to stop complaining.... his latest problem
seems to stem from not being capable of tuning a Broken motor.... Such
sniveling..... whew.....

Keith ( Dave did mention I broke the Throttle position sensor last year...
seems it was Stuck open once I got in 3rd gear... )( good handling race cars
are a thing of beauty.... it's amazing what you can do if the car goes
straight...)