HF Portable Tarp Car Canopy

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: HF Portable Tarp Car Canopy
From: saltfevr@xmission.com
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:43:00 -0700
List;

I'm on Harbor Freight email list,and got this ad today. It features a 12
1/2' X 20'portable canopy. Don't know the quality nor do I work for HF.
Just thought I'd pass it on. If you print out the website ad,the retail
stores should honor the price till March 3,2003. I've seen many of this
type at Bville.
go to: http://webmail.xmission.com/horde/imp/message.php?index=353
See Keith I'm trying to help the first timers.And no I won't be selling
blue drop tarps at lands end. LOL

Tom Shannon
Salt Lake City