RE: I did not get this right!

To: "'Nt788@aol.com'" <Nt788@aol.com>, aspenten@yahoo.com, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: RE: I did not get this right!
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:31:55 -0700
                Whew!  Glad to say I was clueless on that one ... you're
safe with me, Jack!   LOL

                Dale C.

                This is a story about a girl.... While at the funeral of her
own mother, she met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was
amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love
with him
                there but never asked for his number and could not find him.
A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

                Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
                 Give this some thought for a while before you scroll down.
Don't cheat and be as honest as possible.

                   Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the
funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has
the same mentality as
                a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this
test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for
you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your
distance. (If you got the
                answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my
e-mail list......unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be extra nice
to you from now on....

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..