Re: I did not get this right!

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Subject: Re: I did not get this right!
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:58:09 -0500
Unfortunately I got it right and did not ever have to ponder it..
Actually i had some help, I asked the family dog what would make the most sense
and she got it right although i had to scroll down the screen for her to check
the answer....
Do with what you will with this info, but if i were you I would be sure be sure
to keep the beer out of the sun in August.. OK???
Dave