Re: Pahrump in the spotlight. OT....

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>, Dave Dahlgren
Subject: Re: Pahrump in the spotlight. OT....
From: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 05:53:06 -0800 (PST)
Wes,
 It seems we have your missing snow. It must have
blown too far east. Would you kindly come get it &
take it home! Baltimore has topped it's all time
record of snow fall for February & VA is currently at
the 3rd all time total for February.. oh yeah & didn't
I mention... its friggin snowing AGAIN!
 The worst part of it all is that they don't know what
to DO with the snow!
Is it spring yet?????????????
Deb - snowed in AGAIN in what used to be sunny VA
#1301 M/PG-250
Twin Jugs Racing