Dave Newby

To: Land-Speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Dave Newby
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 8:54:35 -0600
List members,
Please take a moment a drop Dave Newby--He has been "End of the Road" Security
Dave --a card--I am sure he would Especially like to hear from his friends from
far away--

He has a very serious battle going on fighting for his health and well
being--Lets please take a moment and drop him a get well or thinking and
praying for you.

> From: Cris Shearer <cshearer@tacisp.com>
> Date: 2003/02/28 Fri AM 09:00:21 CST
> To: wmtsmith@landracing.com
> Subject: Re:
>
> Dave Newby
> HC 67  Box 302  OASIS
> Wells, NV  89835
> 775-478-5272
>
> I know out club sends Dave a group card and I'll add your name.
> However, I know Dave enjoys getting cards as he posts them on his wall.
> This is very comforting to him.   Glad you brought this up as we will
> send him a card today.  love, cris

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211