Re: Dave Newby

To: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <Land-Speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dave Newby
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:06:16 -0600
Thank you Bill.... took me 3 minutes to write him a note and 37 cents to put
it in the mail..... Could be the best 4 minutes I spend today....

Dave's spent many more hours keeping me off the salt and protecting the car
at night....

Keith ( still don't get the Rat dog he has.... but hey... he loves it....)
( even in Bama the dogs are smart enough NOT to chase rocks )