Harbor Freight

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>,
Subject: Harbor Freight
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:55:38 -0800 (PST)
Clay, Dale wrote: ... .. >Unfortunately, Chris, their quality is all over the
board. They sell some good stuff at decent prices and stuff that is absolutely
horrible, lots of Chinese junk, too. I'm fortunate to have a retail outlet
about 5-6 miles from work, so I can walk in and pick it up for a look-see.
I'll second that.  I have a store near me and like to browse.  I see a lot of
stuff that I know I'd be very disappointed about if I had mail-ordered it.  On
the other hand, I have a whole lot of stuff that I've looked at in the store,
and then bought.
Dick J