Re: tarps/winds and frustration avoidance

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: tarps/winds and frustration avoidance
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:30:02 -0700
JD ...

You said it ... I didn't.

The WE I'm talking about is the USFRA crew and WE do take it down and put it
up every night.  We always leave things in a pile with the tables on top to
keep everything there until morning.  SCTA's only "tent" is Dan's inspection
area.  We have always used tents until this year ... we acquired one trailer
last summer and another one last month.  Who knows what we will end up with
this year with those acquisitions and the shelters we have had in the past.
We have some VERY good scroungers and it's easier to tow what we now have
120 miles than the 700 miles the SCTA faces.

Wes.