Moroso Crankcase Evacuaion System

To: "fordnatics" <fordnatics@lists.mustangworks.com>,
Subject: Moroso Crankcase Evacuaion System
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:42:37 -0800
Well, me bucko's, I just received my Moroso crankcase evac kit. Even
included instructions. Unfortunately the instructions were originally
written in a size 5 font then reduced further on the xerox. Severe lack of
detail. The moroso web site sucks as to finding anything, so I'm asking for
help here. The "nozzles" that weld into the exhause are sliced at an angle
of 45 degrees. Just up from that slice is  a milled notch. The instructions
fail to indicate just where or how deep into the pipe to put this nozzle
with its milled notch. So, how far into the exhaust pipe do I put these
doohickeys? In far enough to just cover the notch with the notch facing the
exhasut? I think so, but I hate to weld them in and find I have to grind
them out and redo.. any help out there? Hell, are these things even worth
it?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAHrump in the dark (really, it
is 5:30 am or so)