Re: Moroso Crankcase Evacuaion System

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Re: Moroso Crankcase Evacuaion System
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 14:36:42 -0700
I had the same set-up on my old headers.   I just cut a hole
in the collector (at a 45 deg angle) sliped the "pipe" section
in and used the notch as a "locating point", made sure the
slash was pointed to the rear and welded it in. Can't say how
much or if it worked, but the theory is valid. Take a look at
the photos of the roadster on rbay- there is a close-up of the
headers showing the same Moroso set-up.
Ed