RE: #333

To: "Higginbotham Land Speed Racing" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: RE: #333
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:49:42 -0600
Skip:
Howdy.  Good to have you back on line.

If my memory serves (which it often doesn't), Kenz-Leslie roadster is also
red, carries boucous (Fr. sp?) ballast, and was pitted just south of us,
across the little "driveway"?  Big crew.  You introduced me at the end of
the meet, when we were all packing-out.

Theirs was a name I'd heard of before I ever went to the salt.  Can't find
them in the "Official Program", so I guess they weren't pre-registered.
(Markley DeSoto was in there, though.)

My focus that meet was on providing some value to the team, so I didn't
spectate as much as I have since.  Also, when I did spectate, I was really
dazzeled by the SPECTACLE (you'd think I'd been living under a rock).  I did
appreciate you introducing me around to several of the competitors, and
taking me out to visit Glen and the Shearers.  And I think I remember you
calling our attention to the Markley roadster once when it ran.  I remember
the 4WD roadster pitted behind (west of) us, too.
Russ, #1226B