RE: ID theft ( no Lsr )

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ID theft ( no Lsr )
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:25:19 -0600
Thanks, Keith. There's another thing to watch out for,too. If you get any of
those "checks" from a bank or credit card company company in the mail, DO
NOT just toss them into the trash. Someone took the "blank checks" that my
stepdaughter threw into the trash and they were able to cash them. This
created problems that took a lot of effort to undo. Eventually her account
was not charged for the bogus checks. I sure learned a lesson from that
episode; now I tear them up into little pieces.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ