Re: all quiet on the eastern front...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: all quiet on the eastern front...
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 12:16:00 -0800 (PST)
Keith
We are getting off to a slow start on the S10 truck. We are still doing a lot
of work on the big truck. Looks like the best we can do for this year is put a
mule motor in it. The more I think about it, that is probably a better plan
anyway. If we can get it through safety tech, get my liscence, and make a few
shakedown runs in the S10 along with trying to go fast in the big truck we will
have our hands full.

                     Glenn
 Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:What are you folks up to? anyone out there
working on anything interesting?