RE: belts and stuff

To: "'tom sarda'" <sardatech@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: belts and stuff
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:35:13 -0600
Tom;

I'd opt for one-piece forged steel spindles for your Mustang II front
suspension. Check out the Cobra replica manufacturers-- Shell Valley, for
example. I bought a pair from them and they looked very good; definitely
stronger than the stock spindles. You might check out some street rod parts
manufacturers, too. I bought a pair of aluminum hubs that fit onto the
Mustang II front spindles from a rod shop, but I forget which one.

Some of the circle-track guys are using Mustang II front suspensions and
they have some nice fabricated tubular A-arms available for them. Try places
like AFCO, etc. I extensively modified my stock lower A-arms to make them
stronger and stiffer. If you (or anyone else) are interested in a photo of
what they look like now, contact me off-list and I'll e-mail you a few JPEG
pictures.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ